skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
modernlife now!
electric soul vs. the forces of armageddon.
10.12.2004
We're Internationalists!
I think most videos are crap but
the new one from Sarah McLachlan
really hit me in my idealistic, DIY heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2007
(14)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
2006
(61)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(2)
►
2005
(67)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(11)
▼
2004
(113)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(16)
▼
October
(26)
Miss Misery Another weekend which I managed to ru...
Independent Chicago The Independent Chicago compil...
The Virtues of Effervescence I've taken three Airb...
Listening Station Wolf Eyes "Stabbed In The Face"...
Saturday Night Jive While Ashlee S. was missing h...
100 Reasons to Boot Bush I used to love reading th...
Reality Check This PIPA report explains how half t...
Scheduling Conflict of the Month So I'm building ...
My parents are in town and my Mom had some good an...
Weighing in on Crossfire You could give a dog a cr...
The new Elliott Smith album should be heard here. ...
Schoolboys No More Thanks to Jotz for pulling this...
Hammer Down Thousands of miles of blacktop and man...
Deja Vu Weekend Listening Station Richard & Kool "...
Hell Freezes I heard about this but now it is of...
We're Internationalists! I think most videos are c...
DeeCee Cinematheque Watch the Weird War video, dir...
Everything Must Go I'm in minimizing mode, either...
Adventures of an Obnoxious Amateur Soundman I sto...
Close to the Edge Spent the evening absorbing rad...
No Respect I know Caddyshack backwards and forwar...
Just Buy Them So this is what happens in an electi...
Trading Up Today, I dumped a lot of the CDs tha...
Two Weeks of the Panther This Wednesday will be th...
Swift Fact Check I stumbled, internet style, into ...
Debate Aftermath In a blatant attempt to steal th...
►
September
(13)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(10)
►
2003
(2)
►
December
(2)
Friends
Ben Fasman
David Carr
Porochista Khakpour
Derek Erdman
Harper
Numero Group
Simon Reynolds
Christopher Porter
market frenzy
While Seated
Beaujon
Aurally Fixated
Marc Geelhooed
The Contrarian
Bands
Perfect Panther
The Tax
Sounds of Kaleidoscope
Owls & Crows
Dead Meadow
Flin Flon
Chisel
Writing
Time Out Chicago Clubs
Time Out Chicago, The Blog
National Geographic Music
Tom Petty live (Livedaily)
Dungen (Stop Smiling)
American Music Club (Stop Smiling)
Nick Cave (Stop Smiling)
Futureheads (Stop Smiling)
Ghost (Chicago Tribune)
RTX (RollingStone)
Kings of Convenience (Playboy)
A Girl Called Eddy (Stop Smiling)
Joan of Arc (Stop Smiling)
Bowie Live (LiveDaily)
Gruff of SFA (LiveDaily)
Chicago Reader Archive (11 articles, $)
City Pages Archive (11 reviews)
Washington City Paper Archive (141 articles, FREE)
About Me
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment