12.20.2004


Biff Bang Pow
So I'm about to hit the sack when I hear the Make-Up coming through my digital cable. Starz is using the "Pow to the People" as a theme song of some kind. Weird. Throwing a party has the unintended consequence of making the apartment life-affirmingly clean and comfortable just in time for the Chicago season where one leaves the house and heat as little as possible. It was so cold today that it scared me.
I'm in the market for a job once again and feeling really good about it. The next few weeks are going to be incredibly busy. More to come on that later. I've been foggy but not quite hungover all day so I'm hesistant to write anything of substance. I did however discover that the pre-fab modern dwelling scene is really taking off. There's lots of info on it at fabprefab.com. Oh, here comes the yawning again. To anyone who made it over last night for drinks and snacks, I salute you.

No comments: