Total Incompetence
Some months ago, if you remember, I pondered the question of whether the character of the current administration was one primarly defined by extreme idealogical zeal or of complete ineptness. I guess we know the answer now. The events of the past few weeks have been saddening to say the least, but also just downright scary, confirming the level of arrogance and incompetence at the highest levels that once seemed only a strong accusation. I guess the naive part of me always thought to itself, 'well FEMA, they won't screw things up no matter who they are answering to.' Also, the national press seems to have been shocked into actually questioning the government on some things. A silver lining, perhaps.
Also Perfect Panther has a new website. The band also has a fantastic new mini-album length recording that we will be releasing before the end of the year.
Right now, it's live music and out-of-town guest week of craziness. I've seen Nouvelle Vague, Seu Jorge, Franz Ferdinand and there are more shows coming later in the week.
9.21.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well said Jotz, is your blog up? Also, just had my Dad in town who told me about a retired three-star general that lives in our old neighborhood who's written an Op-ED for the Washington Post basically saying we need to get out of Iraq now and that civil war is inevitable. The Post is sitting on it right now.
Jotz,
I finally updated my template with your new website, thought I had done that years ago.
Post a Comment