9.25.2005





Norway, not a recap
Numusic in Stavanger was amazing and I really wish I had taken the time to blog while I was there. But comp time is expensive there and half-the-time I was just fighting to stay awake or fall asleep. Instead, I took copious notes in a reporter's binder which is always on my desk and never at home where I blog. But my photos are at home, right? Get it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, that post is all fine and well, but let's get back to the post on 8-22-05.

Anonymous said...

Sorry,

Please look at the post for 8-10-05, not 8-22-05.

Naked Raygun. Marshall Amps. You still a member of the Morrissey Fan Club?

john said...

Oh man, you could be one of about half a dozen people. Definitely a high school chum. Just divulge your high school mascot, will ya?

Anonymous said...

let's just say it's not the Panthers.