4.16.2005


More Self-Promotion
The Perfect Panther gig at the Fireside was our strongest yet, I can't wait to track the new songs and get a proper album together. More news on that soon. Perfectpanther.com is finally underway.
Also, Human Torch and I basically dominate the new issue of TOC, so read what you can online, even the stuff we didn't write in the feature section, its all good. I've got some reviews in my section this week. And you can read more of the feature stuff online now, which is convenient but it doesn't look as pretty and it still just skims the surface.

1 comment:

john said...

Question 1. I noticed this myself. It's a great question for which I have no answer because I had nothing to do with the scheduling. There is a lot going on in the city every week but yeah, that would have been cooler for sure.
Question 2. You should be able to read all the features and section openers online, as far as I know. I don't know why it wouldn't be working.