4.06.2005

Blatant Self-Promotion
I'm not that interested in your personal life as you can probably tell. But I have no hesitation about promoting music type projects that I am involved in. I hope you don't mind. For one, I did the graphic production on the "One Bright Sunny Morning" compilation CD just out now through Southern. I think the kids in the design department at work were impressed by that, but I can't tell. SAIC and Columbia art kids develop this hard-to-read, cool scanning look, so that even when they are smiling and being friendly, they've still got attitude. In fact, lots of young folk here have the tude cranked up past the point of being appropriate. It's a midwestern thing. Nobody has told them that the real world doesn't give a fuck. Also, back to the music thing, The Tax is now on Myspace with some songs for you to audition.

No comments: