GANG OF FOUR (live)
I was lucky enough to see them in Chicago and the gig was fantastic. I read that one person saw them from a mile away in Cali and didn't like it. Tough luck sucker! They're godhead, as we would say back in '90, (actually the last time I saw them and no, it wasn't the original line-up). I love all these music critics saying "oh, they're my favorite band" all of a sudden, just in time to get on the guest list, eh? They've made a few of my favorite albums ever and I've been saying so since '89.
5.18.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Back in college I worked at a publishing firm for my summer job. The firm focused on grade school and high school textbooks. One day I was typing in some text for a book -- don't remember the topic, but it involved exercises in which the children worked in groups. Or, as I typed it (to the chagrin of the editor), "Children should assemble in gangs of four."
Gotta get that Entertainment reissue...
Post a Comment