skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
modernlife now!
electric soul vs. the forces of armageddon.
3.29.2004
direction
And hey, I'm spinning records with DJ Yves St. LeRoc at Sonotheque tonight, on Chicago Ave. near Ashland in Chicago, IL.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2007
(14)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
2006
(61)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(2)
►
2005
(67)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(11)
▼
2004
(113)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(26)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(14)
▼
March
(10)
some photos from the Logan Square Auditorium gig.
direction And hey, I'm spinning records with DJ Yv...
I've got my work cut out for me having taken on a ...
listening station: Neil Young, On the Beach (Repri...
Last night was a gas, man. I had heard that Logan ...
Activity report: Gearing up for a couple of reall...
Some dudes I know and their blogs. Actually, I wil...
If I have not been writing so much here, it's that...
Here's one opinion on the Starsky & Hutch question...
Remakes and fakes: the side effects of digital cab...
►
2003
(2)
►
December
(2)
Friends
Ben Fasman
David Carr
Porochista Khakpour
Derek Erdman
Harper
Numero Group
Simon Reynolds
Christopher Porter
market frenzy
While Seated
Beaujon
Aurally Fixated
Marc Geelhooed
The Contrarian
Bands
Perfect Panther
The Tax
Sounds of Kaleidoscope
Owls & Crows
Dead Meadow
Flin Flon
Chisel
Writing
Time Out Chicago Clubs
Time Out Chicago, The Blog
National Geographic Music
Tom Petty live (Livedaily)
Dungen (Stop Smiling)
American Music Club (Stop Smiling)
Nick Cave (Stop Smiling)
Futureheads (Stop Smiling)
Ghost (Chicago Tribune)
RTX (RollingStone)
Kings of Convenience (Playboy)
A Girl Called Eddy (Stop Smiling)
Joan of Arc (Stop Smiling)
Bowie Live (LiveDaily)
Gruff of SFA (LiveDaily)
Chicago Reader Archive (11 articles, $)
City Pages Archive (11 reviews)
Washington City Paper Archive (141 articles, FREE)
About Me
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment