Feelings Not Hurt
And thanks for the unsolicited negative review of my last audio posting and I mean that. It was kind of meant as kind a gag, as I'm not an experienced "electronic musician," nor do I have any plans to be the next Diplo or Mylo or Yoyo. But you don't know that and I suppose you gotta let the frustration out somewhere. Reminds me of the dude cruising with his girl that almost ran me over today when he didn't really stop at the stop sign on Division Street. I casually pointed at the stop sign, kept walking and the guy totally flipped out, screaming all kinds of shit. I had my headphones in and just kept walking and thinking... why is he screaming at me? Shouldn't I be screaming at him? On the cool end of things, I was at this breakdance event last night that is just as friendly to novice dorks as really seasoned breakers. I guess if you are willing to try to windmill in public, you might as well do it in front of dudes who can give you pointers or move out of the way when you wreck in their direction.
2.03.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah, well I've left my share of snide comments on Bush-backing websites... it just seems weird to slam something that's obviously not meant that seriously.
Post a Comment