Updated my audio driver for my USB Duo thingy. Thanks M-Audio. My Word program has been crashing a lot lately, making the project of writing a silly fantasy novel harder than it really should be. I wanted to do it in a week and still plan to. For some reason, I though the audio drivers might be crashing the computer. Anyway, I'm somewhat underwhelmed by Panther so far. Thrilled to hear about a new OS X update coming soon.
Listening Station
10cc Deceptive Bends and more...
David Bowie Diamond Dogs 2xCD
Jackie Mittoo & the Soul Vendors
Comets on Fire Blue Cathedral
This week was mainly about swimming, grilling, bugging editors about jobs and assignments and jamming on guitar. I did go out and drink outside at least once. Altogether an unproductive week except for delving into the fiction thing. I plan to finally write lyrics to one of the demos I unearthed from my Butcher Shop days. I interviewed Martina Topley-Bird last week and it was really cool, that should be running on Playboy.com at some point.
I'm part of the conceptual team doing the Modernist Society at the Darkroom. Our next theme night is going to be... St. Tropez Vice! Don't ask me what it means, the Riviera meets Miami in Chicago, right? Hopefully we can convince some people to wear their swimsuits.
6.25.2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment