last weekend was spent in Soma Studios, banging out a new Perfect Panther demo, 2 songs tracked, one needs vocals and none of it has been properly mixed but all in all, it's a (if I may try to be objective for a moment) major leap forward from our first batch of recordings which were pieced together rather than tracked live. I think "capital letters" is cool but really think "the night" is more of a single.
also, finally getting ready to "release" the recordings that david wehr, eric davis and I have done over the last year or two. culling the best of the sessions into about a 40 minute CD and doing silkscreen cardboard CD sleeves. I'm going to see if I can secure some kind of distribution once we get it all set.
the garfield generating website has been frozen due to a cease and desist order. bummer. I hope you had a chance to experience it.
my family is in england and ireland right now and I'm jealous as hell.
god, wouldn't it refreshing to have a President with a vocabulary?
6.12.2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment