Loose
A night (post-gym) of drinking Argentine wine (farewell Marshall Field's wine shop) and munching on Indian flavored crispy things (thank you Trader Joe's) put me in blogging mode, but I somehow lost my first take. Note to self: save drafts. Anyway, I planned to catch up and lay down some things I've had in mind for a while, but all of those ideas seem to have left me right now.
Must have/throwin it on the iPod
Beth Orton - Comfort of Strangers (Astralwerks)
Folky, moody but with a soul jazz lightness to it at times, just got this today and I'm loving it, comes out Feb 7.
Actively disliking
Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins - Rabbit Fur Coat (Team Love)
This is just kind of icky, thin faux country that leaves me cold. Why is she getting so much press? Maybe because she dated Donnie Darko, I have no idea.
1.30.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment