Back and better than...
Whoah, it has been a while, but again, I have other things going on and sometimes I think blogs are pathetic. Lately, I've been tied up with moving, rehearsing and working a day job. Also, I must confess, I have not had internet access at home for weeks. Talk about a blessing in disguise. It's been a real incentive to get some other things done, such as unpacking.
Intonation Festival
Briefly. A very good time, good people, decent line-ups and free for me. Also, bikability enhanced the whole weekend as in bike down to the festival, then bike back up to sister-in-laws and eat leftovers. Bike down to fest, bike home and go to band rehearsal then come home and watch movies.
I've gone from expensive digital cable to almost free satellite dish action but still have Sundance and IFC. Hurrah.
Politics... save it for another day. So much to talk about.
I'm interviewing Dungen today. Anyone have any suggested questions?
7.19.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment