Man, I came down with some nasty cold that sidelined me completely today, but I'm doing better now. I busted out the Synsonics drums and wailed away wondering if anyone has done an SK-1 Synsonics duo successfully on the '80s electro circuit. My appetite returned in time for me to dine on some home-made eggplant curry with toasted almonds, three great tastes. I've been downloading favela and wondering why I enjoy hip-hop much more in languages that I don't understand.
3.10.2005
Sin and Sonics

Man, I came down with some nasty cold that sidelined me completely today, but I'm doing better now. I busted out the Synsonics drums and wailed away wondering if anyone has done an SK-1 Synsonics duo successfully on the '80s electro circuit. My appetite returned in time for me to dine on some home-made eggplant curry with toasted almonds, three great tastes. I've been downloading favela and wondering why I enjoy hip-hop much more in languages that I don't understand.
Man, I came down with some nasty cold that sidelined me completely today, but I'm doing better now. I busted out the Synsonics drums and wailed away wondering if anyone has done an SK-1 Synsonics duo successfully on the '80s electro circuit. My appetite returned in time for me to dine on some home-made eggplant curry with toasted almonds, three great tastes. I've been downloading favela and wondering why I enjoy hip-hop much more in languages that I don't understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
John, I'll see your nasty cold and raise you a bad bronchitis/early pneumonia, which is what I've got. It's reduced me to a whimpering mess, but on the positive side, I've lost at least 5 pounds.
I've been listening to some hip-hop-based music, like Boom Bip, but when I try out tunes by new indie rap stars like Buck 65 or Aesop Rock (not so new anymore) I'm less than thrilled. That first Dizzee Rascal song was pretty gripping, but also surprisingly compressed, adenoidal, closed. Kind of like Husker Du circa Flip Your Wig, in that way. Boy, I am really losing it.
Post a Comment